Friday, February 7, 2014

Back At It

I'm back. In the early part of 2013, I decided to delete my personal blog. For some reason, I go through these spells where I want to delete my blog and start all over again. Little do I realize that I am actually deleting some very critical posts and milestones in my life.

Here we are in 2014 and I am in a new place and space in life. Since deleting my previous blog I have: gotten married (6-2-2013), been recognized for some major achievements at work, lost a little bit of weight, won an award for my natural hair blog and contemplated how best to take over the world; to name a few. All in all,2013 was a good year and 2014 is looking even promising.

But in all the goodness, I realized that I did not have an outlet to sometimes just vent about the things happening to me or around me. I still read many of the bloggers I used to follow (thank good for Bloglovin) and have found a few more that I like. Now it's time for me to share so here goes...

Hi. I'm Monique and I'm blogging again....

No comments:

Post a Comment