Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF

Friday, oh Friday, how I never thought I would see you. Y'all, this week has been rough. I mean, rough. Work has kicked my butt, my son has being acting like some kid I don't even know, my husband has been working crazy hours and I feel all kinds of off. I just want to crawl under a rock and hang out there for a few days while I watch the world go by.

I wish I could say that I was planning a nice quiet weekend at home but my weekends of doing nothing are on hold indefinitely now that spring is here. My son's soccer season kicks off tomorrow and guess who has become the unofficial yet official team mom? This chick. I could have sworn I said I wasn't going to go down this road again but I'm back at it. Sheesh. Anyway, I guess I'm officially a....



The snack schedule is done and I'm already working on trophies for the kids at the end of the season, courtesy of my family's medical practice. Saturday will be filled with two parties I RSVP'd for (how did I manage to overbook myself?!) but I HAVE to attend them. Sigh. And Sunday, well, I haven't even gotten that far in my schedule yet so we'll see what happens there....

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment