Friday, March 28, 2014

TGIF

SOURCE


Yay! It's Friday! Hello Friday! The image above is so accurate.

I have been laid up with sinus issues all week so I'm happy to be back to my normal self this morning. Mother Nature decided to get hype and start blooming all kinds of pollen which led to a sore throat that turned into major sinus issues which turned into an ear and sinus infection for yours truly. Thank goodness for antibiotics and a great doctor who has me all straightened out. I returned to work this morning able to hear out of my left ear again and pain-free. There was NO WAY I was going to be on the sick and shut-in list with this fabulous weekend I have planned ahead.

Friday
Mani-Pedi time! I am long overdue for a mani-pedi so I am hitting up the nailshop this evening when I get home. I need some quality Me Time and this is my spot. We typically do date night with the little guy on Fridays so we'll probably end up out to dinner or watching a movie.

Saturday
Weather-permitting, the little guy will have a soccer game at 9:00 am (ugh!) so I will be cheering Team Brasil on from the sidelines while Hubs helps coach. Afterwards, we will go run some errands and grab some lunch before I go home to ready for my sorority slumber party. My line is celebrating our 10th AKAversary next month and we are getting together for a mini slumber party to kick things off. I.cant.wait! This is going to be so much fun! I haven't seen many of my line sisters in years since we are all spreadout (though we keep up via FB, phone and email) so I can't wait to spend the night hanging with them.  I'm about 101% sure we will NOT sleep that night so Sunday is going to be rough. It will be just like old times.

Sunday
After the slumber, we are having brunch and then I have to hightail it home to meet Lisa so that I can do/consult on her natural hair. Hopefully I will be unpacked, dinner cooked and everything ready for the next week by the time the season finale of The Walking Dead comes on.

I will be on the move the entire weekend but I'm looking forward it. I can't wait to enjoy some time with the girls and reconnect. It's been a long time coming. I hate I'm going to be away from my guys but they can use some guy time too. Besides, my little brother is home from college for the weekend so I'm pretty sure he will be hanging out with them.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment