Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trip Advisor 2014

Spring is upon us and its time to start planning trips for the year! I love family vacations and girls
trips, but unfortunately I don't have any girls trips planned for this year. Cabo has been put on hold until 2015 but that's ok. The girls and I will probably do Cabo and a second time in Vegas next year

*going back down memory lane about our girls Vegas trip....*

SOURCE
Anyway, the Hubs and I sat the other night and started planning and booking our trips for this year. He has several business related trips that he will be doing this year, with the first one up next month to Florida. Must make a mental note to make sure he has booked the rooms there for him and the guys.

In May, he and I are finally going on our honeymoon to Philly for the 7th Annual Roots Picnic (we are so non-traditional LOL) for two days and then we head up to NYC for 3 days of shopping and sightseeing. Can you believe my poor husband has never been to NYC? I hope he can handle the city.

He and I are attending a conference mid-summer and are then planning a beach getaway to a undisclosed location (I'm not saying where at the moment) with the little guy.

In October, we are heading south before winter for 5 days of fun in the sun and then heading west to Mississippi to spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws. I'm really excited about that trip because my parents are coming with us. I am so grateful and blessed that our parents have gotten along well for the 7 years we've all been together. Its a HUGE blessing.

Do you have any trips planned for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment