Thursday, May 15, 2014

I am tired

I am tired.

There is other way to put it. My boss is due to go into labor at any moment now and I am stressing about the fact that I am will have to manage a team about 25, do their mid-year reviews and also balance my project work. I mean, I have ALOT on my plate. She will be on maternity leave for two months and there is no way I can balance everything. Thank goodness my semester is over and I am not teaching this summer. Sigh.

I guess to whom much is given, much is expected.

I'm just tired. The hubs and I are going on a trip at the end of the month and I literally feel like all I'm going do is sleep. Which reminds me that I need to call the airline and select our seats.

Anyway, I wish I had more energy to blog but I'm between meetings and thinking abou tthe fifty million other things I need to get done in the next few hours before I leave for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment