Sunday, May 4, 2014

7 weeks

I am officially 7 weeks pregnant. We still haven't told anyone yet and its killing me to keep this a secret for another 4-5 weeks. I'm ready to share our big news.

How I'm feeling:
Nauseous, tired, and more tired

What I'm craving:
red grapefruit, apples, chili slaw hot dogs, scrambled eggs and sleep

How I'm sleeping:
Rough. I'm trying to get used to not sleeping on my stomach again. Ugh.

Thoughts:
I am tired. I forgot how rough the first trimester can be. I don't remember being nauseous all the time time with Baby Boy the way I am with this Little Bean. Everything makes me sick, which makes me wonder if this is a girl or more than on baby *gulp* My boss is about to go out on her maternity leave in about two weeks which will leave me here pregnant and managing the staff. I just hope the stress of work doesn't get to me.

I'm ready to start exercising but I'm trying to wait until I've talked to my doctor before doing anything besides walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment