Tuesday, April 29, 2014

10 in 10

1. I hate pollen. That is all.

2. I am hosting a baby shower for  a friend in May and her mother-in-law is quite something LOL

3. I can't wait for our trip in May. This will be mini-honeymoon #3 for us. I can't believe we've been married almost a year. Wow.

4. I think I ate too much salad at lunch.

5. Prayer works. I've been praying like something for a long time and almost thought God had forgot about me. Then I remembered that He never does and what did He do? He blessed me.

6. I may or may not be suffering from adult acne or something. Either way, I bought me some Proactiv+ and will give it a try.

7. I'm trying to convince my husband that we NEED to go to the Jay and Bey concert but when he saw the ticket prices for where I want to sit, he was all:

And then I was all:



8. I think I'm going to cook lasagne tonight. I'm feeling like some Italian.

9. What comes on tv tonight? I usually don't watch tv until Thursdays and Sundays.

10. I need to do this more often. This is a great way to do a brain dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment