Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Weight Watchers

SOURCE


I am unhappy about my weight - plain and simple. I am a pretty active person but even I fall victim to emotional eating and some jaded belief that I can eat what I want. Something happens to our bodies when we hit 30. Things don't snap back the way they used to, things stay achy longer, and we start to slow down in more ways than one.

I have never struggled with my weight more than I have since I gave birth to my son. The sheer exhaustion (and joy!) that comes with motherhood can make you take advantage of every free moment you have which usually ends up with you eating whatever you want and passing out.

I did Weight Watchers after having my son and quickly got rid of it because I just didn't have the time (and I was breastfeeding). After my training session last night, I told my trainer that I took a "personal inventory" and decided to get back on the Weight Watchers train. Choo-choo! I know this road won't be easy but it will be well worth it. I am committed to it like I am my marriage and my family.

This blog will help me not only keep myself accountable but also serve as a journal on this journey. We have to start somewhere, right?

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl!! I'm trying to find ways to motivate myself to eat healthier foodS!

    Working out is not enough... I've got to eat better.

    ReplyDelete