Friday, April 4, 2014

TGIF Randoms

Friday, oh Friday! How I have missed thee! And this Friday is so awesome because I don't have much to do...wait, I take that back. I do.

- The little guy has a soccer game tonight, which is supposed to be a make up game from last weekend due to the rain. Is it wrong that I am secretly hoping it gets rescheduled again so we can go to the movies at 6:30 instead of 8:30? *Mom Fail*

- We have to get up early Saturday morning for his regular game and immediately afterwards is a birthday party for his friend. I REALLY don't feel like doing that either but I told my girlfriend I would be there and help her out with everything. Luckily, I have absolutely nothing planned that night other than doing my hair and catching up on tv.

- Comcast is a trip. I have NEVER had so many issues with them the way I have been as of late. It's ridiculous. The Guy has already told me that we are switching as soon as U-Verse hits our area and it's not up for discussion that's what he thinks

- I can't wait to see Captain America tonight! I am a total Marvel junkie and it is going to be EPIC! This is the build up to Avengers: Age of Ultron. SCORE!

- My brother recently got a great job opportunity that will allow him to work 100% from home (freaking IT field). In the same day, he got a call about coming in for an interview the next day with a major grocery store chain. I'm like, dude, blessings are raining down on you! He should hear back from the grocery store by later today and then he has a decision to make. I'm so proud of him.

- My little brother is a freshman in college and has spent his fall semester and most of this semester trying to figure out his major path. Needless to say he has made his decision and submitted his major change paperwork. I'm proud of him because he did this and made this decision on his own. Had he not changed his major, he would be transferring schools in the fall. I support whatever decision he makes.

- My 5:00 am training session with my girlfriend was great today. Exhausting but great. She is whipping me into shape whether I like it or not.

- Why is everyone coming by my office this morning? I can't deal with people in my office before 10am. I need these 3 hours to get my mind right. Besides, its Friday and I'm not trying to deal with any mess.

- I can't believe my first semester of online teaching is almost over. I still need to work on my syllabus for the Business class and submit for approval in the next few weeks. I'm so excited about that class. My plate is going to be full with teaching two classes but this is what I signed up for.

- I can't wait to hit the beach in June. I need a few days of sunshine and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment