Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Morning Mind Dump


How awesome is it that I found THE most appropriate picture for this post?

I'm just going to do a quick mind dump since its Monday and I've been up working since 5:20 am.  Here goes:

  • ITS PAYDAY!!!! Nothing better than waking up and seeing some money in the bank.
  • I found out my son's babysitter is going to be closed on Friday. Dang it. Now I have to decide if I'm going to work from home or find another sitter for the day.
  • The Guy is going out of town on Wednesday and doesn't get back until practically Friday morning.
  • Spring Break = no soccer practice this week!
  • I really need to go grocery shopping there's a monsoon going on outside and I doubt I will get anything done today.
  • Two formal dresses I ordered arrived over the weekend. I have yet to take them out of the bag and try them on.
  • I have an online shopping addiction. I really do.
  • I don't care how bad its raining but I'm going to JCP today to pick up a pair of shoes I've been wanting for a month. I need them.
  • My birthday is in two weeks and I'm not that excited. I honestly don't think I'm going to do anything for my birthday this year.
  • I'm attending a bridal shower this upcoming weekend and bought all kinds of adult toys for the bride. I hope there aren't any elderly people there LOL
  • I need some good books to read.
  • I need some sneakers....
  • Oh, one more month and then The Guy and are off to the North. I.CANT.WAIT!

That's my mind dump for the day. Let me get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment