Thursday, May 29, 2014

Honeymoon Time!



The time has finally arrived! Hubby and I are take off tomorrow to head to Philadelphia to celebrate our one year anniversary in style at The Roots picnic. So our honeymoon is a little bit on the non-traditional style but that's us; we don't do traditional LOL. Anyway, we are so looking forward to this trip. This will be our first solo vacation in 5 years. Yes, 5 years. Can you say TURN UP?!

We are dropping the little guy off with my parents tonight and will see them all when we return on Sunday. Monday is our actually anniversary so we have taken the day off so we will spend it doing what people made it through their first year of marriage without killing each other do LOL

I guess I see you guys when I return from up top! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment