Tuesday, June 24, 2014

10 weeks

How I'm feeling:
Nauseous, tired and bloated.

What I'm craving:
WATERMELON!!!

How I'm sleeping:
As soon as my eyes close, I'm out!

Thoughts:
Hubs and I are heading out of town on our Babymoon. It was supposed to be a honeymoon and then we found out we were expecting and it became a babymoon. I'm pretty excited about it and can't wait to get away and spend some alone time together. I'm going to miss our little guy while we're gone but he will be having a blast with his grandparents.

I feel pretty good with the exception of feeling like I have absolutely no clothes that I fit. I had to breakdown and buy a bella band the other day because my tummy is poking out something serious. I mean, I'm 3 months, how do I look almost 5 months pregnant? SMH I hate having this extra weight but whatever. I go back to the doctor next week to do another check-in on the little bean in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment