Thursday, December 18, 2014

Housekeeping

IMAGE




I thought I would do a non-mom/parenting post while I pump. Hey, can't get away from that stuff entirely, folks.

Anyway, it's 7 days before Christmas and I thought I would do a little web housekeeping before New Years gets here. My process consists of clearing out my internet history, deleting some unused favorites and cleaning up my blog reading list. It seems my blog list is the most time consuming because I have so many that I read. Sure some I've been subscribed to for 4 years (Lawd!) and others just caught my eye and are on my "I'll read  later" list. Nonetheless, I do this about 3 times a year.

Cleaning up the list also gives me a chance to go back and read some oldies but goodies. Man, some of you have evolved LOL For example, I have watched one my blogger buddies go from a Sex and the City type lifestyle to now being married with kids. I've watched some bloggers marriages dissolve only to never believe in love again and ultimately find their soulmate. I've watched some people struggle with addictions, setbacks and hardships - some are victorious, others aren't.

Some bloggers are people I've actually had the pleasure of meeting in person and feel like family to me. I always credit Dave with being the reason I started blogging. His blog was the first one I ever discovered and I remained a loyal reader until he stopped about two years ago.

All this house keeping takes me back down my own memory lane with my blog. This blog has been deleted and restarted so many times I'm not sure where which version I'm on. What I am sure about is that I will be sticking around the Blogsphere for awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment