Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Product Review: Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System Stroller

IMAGE

The stroller for my first son was gifted to us by a girlfriend of mine. As a matter of fact, we didn't have to buy much of anything with our first son since everyone bought everything for us. This time I wanted to make sure I got the stroller I wanted so when I found this beauty at Babies R Us, I couldn't hesitate on it.

Allow me to introduce you to the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System. This stroller has up to 10 different seating variations that is designed to grow with your child. Because I know we want more kids, I wanted a stroller I would be able to get some distance out of and use for the next kid.

This stroller is the stuff dreams are made of. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know my mom and I put it together and spent two hours trying to figure out how reconfigure it. I am confidently say I am an expert with this sucker now. I can modify it to fit my needs based on where I'm going.

To read more about the specs on the stroller, click HERE.

I highly recommend it as I do most of Graco's products.

*Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. I was not paid by Graco or anything other advertisers*

No comments:

Post a Comment