Saturday, January 10, 2015

Product Review: Pure Belly Band


During my pregnancy, one thing that I suffered from was the weight of my belly. I don't remember my tummy feeling so heavy with my first son but this second time around was rough on a sista. Enter: the Pure Belly Wrap.

My manager was actually the person who recommended the wrap to me. I purchased it during a visit to Buy Buy Baby one day with my mom. It is functional, lightweight and gives you some support. I would recommend that you go a size smaller than what you think you may need. I regret not doing that because oftentimes I felt like my belt was too loose at times.

Another con on this belt is that I often felt hot with it on. Sure it was breathable material, I still felt hot and couldn't wait to get it off when I got home. But the fact that it took some pressure off of my tummy and back outweighed the heat I felt.

It comes in various colors but I stuck with black since you can wear it under anything. It is a machine washable and doesn't shrink. Over all, I would recommend this belt although it you want some super support, you may want to go with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment