Friday, October 3, 2014

27 weeks pregnant and catching up

Has it really been 4 weeks since my last pregnancy update? Sheesh! Well, Ive been busy. Correction: I've been in super nesting mode. Let's run down the list of things I've been doing:

  • Purchased a new ceiling fan for the nursery
  • The crib was delivered
  • Hubby is almost done getting his stuff out of the baby's future room
  • Purchased the travel system (carseat and stroller)
  • Bought a wintersuit for the baby to wear home from the hospital
  • Booked the hotel location for the baby shower
  • Finalized the invitation design; one correction to go back to the designer
  • Finalized my cupcake designs; placing order with the bakery tomorrow
  • Reorganized dresser drawers and clothing for both kids
  • Preregistered at the hospital

That's just the baby stuff. I have a whole list of other stuff that I've been doing as well but I won't get into that list. For now, I'm just going to take a moment to breath and reflect on the fact that I'm 89 days away from my estimated due date. Lawd!

My 6 year old baby lost his first teeth yesterday and last night the tooth fairy brought him 4 whole dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment