Friday, October 3, 2014

28 weeks pregnant

How I'm feeling:
Heavy. This baby is picking up weight!

What I'm craving:
No real cravings. Just thirsty all of the time.

How I'm sleeping:
I'm now in the insomnia phase of my pregnancy. I find myself wide awake during the middle of the night watching tv or cleaning something because my baby is having a party in my tummy, or because I'm anxious thinking about all of the baby stuff we need to do.

Thoughts:
28 weeks is almost over and we are just about 10 weeks away from D Day. In the midst of all, the baby is doing great, weighing around 2-2.5 pounds. I, on the other hand, are suffering from a little bit of pregnancy acne and just found that I have gestational diabetes. I will admit I felt devastated when I found out but I've met with a dietician and my OB/GYN and we have a game plan. I'll be doing a separate post about this whole situation. Right now, I'm just trying to get my head together for all of the things I have going on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment