Wednesday, October 29, 2014

32 Weeks Pregnant

How I'm feeling:
Heavy and tired ALL THE TIME

What I'm craving:
Carbs and Sugar because I can't them in excess

How I'm sleeping:
Sleep? What's that? You mean that thing I used to do before being almost 8 months pregnant?

Thoughts:
I apologize for my 4 week hiatus but you can only imagine how I'm feeling at this point. My pregnancy is on the downhill slide and I forgot how rough the last few weeks can be. Not only am I dealing with gestational diabetes (which I still need to blog about) but I'm also dealing with being bigger, a baby that moves a lot more and life in general. I love being pregnant but I can't lie, the last 8 weeks are ALWAYS the hardest no matter what. Unless you're like me and your 8 weeks is really 6 weeks.

My baby shower is in about 2 weeks and I am so excited. I can't wait to see all of my close friends and family. The plans are pretty much finalized and everything is taken care of. My awesome friends and family have outdid themselves and I can't wait to see the end result.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even read anything yet! I just saw Pregnant and got all excited. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
    Okay! let me read now

    ReplyDelete