Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Midweek Mindlessness

  1. Today is my mommy's birthday. She really dreads celebrating her birthday as of the recent years because there is always some family tragedy to occurs in the month of October. Last night she got a call that her oldest sister was being taken to the hospital. :( My mom is the strongest person I know and I know she hates bad news.
  2. My ankles and fingers are swollen so typing at this point in the day is painful for me.
  3. All I want to do is sleep and eat watermelon. That's it.
  4. My husband and I had our first real marriage decision talk last night about a huge financial thing we needed to take care of. I felt so...grown up. I have to say, premarital counseling was the best thing we ever did. It has helped us find a productive and positive way to have difficult convos. I can tell him anything.
  5. My husband massages my feet and ankles every single evening without complaint or me asking. I guess he figures since I'm carrying his child and doing the really hardwork, its the least he can do. Can I get you clean the bathrooms though, bruh?
  6. I think its time for us to do a weekend getaway before the baby comes but I'm afraid I would spend it sleeping :(

No comments:

Post a Comment