Monday, August 11, 2014

21 weeks pregnant/Gender Confirmation

Hey guys! I have been way too busy to even pause and do an update. We've hit the 21 week mark and boy what a difference it makes!

First off, here is a picture of me in my 20 weeks glory. By the way, I hate bathroom photos but I had t make this work:


The Bump has definitely made an appearance and I'm looking mighty pregnant these days. I'm also starting to feel like myself again. I suppose this is the "second trimester glow" when everything is honky dory before the "third trimester landslide". Either way, I'm feeling good and looking good. I've only gained a pound so far this pregnancy and that is just fine with me and my doctor. She don't anticipate me gaining much more since I was already a little "fluffy" to begin with.

I went back for my second anatomy scan and we were finally able to confirm the gender of this baby. I'm not going to reveal what we're having for a few weeks because hubby and I want to relish in this moment privately.

Since I'm in a good space right now, we are going to start moving full steam ahead on the nursery. There is much to do but since the room is completely empty, we have a blank slate to work with. My mom couldn't be more excited and loves projects so I am totally turning this over to her and just funding it LOL

Baby is kicking so I'm going to go take a walk and get to work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment