Tuesday, August 26, 2014

23 weeks pregnant

How I'm feeling:
A little more tired and heavy these days.

What I'm craving:
No real cravings this week except salads. I love salads. I could eat them all day.

How I'm sleeping:
My husband is the best husband in the world! He surprised me with a Snoggle pillow that has literally changed my life. I slept through the night for the first time in weeks. I'm planning to do a product review on this item. Ladies, make sure you get one of these during you pregnancy.

Thoughts:
23 weeks. Is it me or is this pregnancy flying by? Seems like just yesterday I was stressing about not being able to get pregnant and now I'm 16 weeks away from meeting this little person. Geez. My anatomy scan and quad screening results came back. Everything is normal and checks out. The next major test will be my glucose test, which they will probably schedule at my monthly check up on Thursday. I think I've gained another pound which brings my total weight gain to 2-3 pounds to date. Not bad. Especially considering I have about 3 more months to go.

Hubby and I have started taking evening walks which seem to really help me sleep at night. I've also been forcing myself to go to bed at 9:30 each night. Boy what a difference that makes. I'm starting to experience some slight swelling in my feet but I try to keep them elevated as much as possible and stretch as often as I can.

Overall I'm feeling good. Plans for my baby shower/baby celebration are underway and my team is on it! Invitation designs have been selected and the date has been confirmed. I'm still on the fence about my location since it seems the guest list is going to be 40-50 people so my current locale may not work. I need to talk it over with my mom again.

I plan to schedule my maternity photo shoot for October sometime so I need to start thinking about outfits for the family to wear. Hubby is almost done clearing his stuff out of the nursery so once he's finished with that, we will move forward with the painting and decorating. I'm having a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment