Tuesday, July 1, 2014

15 weeks pregnant

How I'm feeling:
Tired, achy but ok for the most part

What I'm craving:
Nothing in particular this week

How I'm sleeping:
Horrible. I have bad insomnia and can't seem to get the house as cold as I want.

Thoughts:
Week 15. In a few short weeks I will be blogging about how we're halfway there. Good grief. Still trying to wrap my head around that. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and if this little bean cooperates, we may get to a good picture that tells us if this is a boy or girl. I'm leaning towards girl but we will see. I think we are going to keep the sex of the baby a secret until my baby shower some time in the fall. I haven't quite decided. If I tell my mother, she and my aunts are going to go shopping crazy.

Baby Boy's 6th birthday party is next month and I can't believe my baby will be 6. Where did the time go? I swear that kid cracks me up and his smile will melts hearts like no other. He doesn't know it but we're going to surprise him by moving him into the bigger bedroom (aka the guest room) for his birthday. When he wakes up that morning, he will be in a new bedroom decked out in Superman décor (which he asked for). I'm so excited!

Hubby and I sat down this past weekend and wrote out a list of everything we need to get done around the house BB (Before Baby). Although the list is extensive we are going to use my little cousins and my youngest brother to help before they return to college in August, which gives us a good 30 days to get most of this stuff done. Sigh. I swear, there is never a dull moment in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment