Friday, July 18, 2014

Baby Names

Before we decided to have another baby, my husband and I had pretty much decided on baby names. Rather, I decided for us :) A few weeks ago we sat down and started going through a list of names to finalize. Since our son's name is similar to his and starts with a 'K', I wanted an 'M' name this time like mines.

Do you know how hard it is to find unisex M names? For my son I had two names in mind and boom, we were done. With this baby, I'm left scratching my head. If this baby is a girl, we have two options for first names and have agreed on a middle name. If this baby is a boy, we have agreed on the first and middle name.

I asked my husband the other night if he felt some kind of way about this kid not having a K name and he said he didn't although it would be pretty cool for all of them to have K names. 0_0 Narcissistic much, dear?

Anyway, we are planning a small gender reveal party with family next month. I'm debating if we are going to share the baby's name or wait. With my son we revealed his name at my baby shower and since my baby shower won't be until October, I don't think a few more months will hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment