Monday, July 7, 2014

16 weeks pregnant

How I'm feeling:
Well-rested and a little achy due a stretching body and growing uterus

What I'm craving:
TACOS! Real authentic Mexican tacos; lots of fresh veggies and fruit
I keep these little trays in my purse or bag at all times. Perfect snack.


How I'm sleeping:
Pretty well

Thoughts:
We've made it to 16 weeks. I had my 15 week check-up on Thursday and baby bean is doing great. Heartrate was in the high 150s and s/he was moving around. I haven't gained any weight yet, which she was normal but that I should start to  pick up a few months a month now. I actuality, I shouldn't gain any more than 15 pounds this pregnancy so I think I'm ok there.

We didn't get a chance to do a gender scan so my doctor has me scheduled for that two weeks from now. I.CANT.WAIT! I need to know who I'm going to be dealing with. Plus I think everyone in my family is ready to start shopping. I have strong girl vibes but I had that with Baby Boy and he ended up being a boy. We'll just see this go-round.

Pretty much at this point, everyone knows I'm pregnant or rather I'm at the point where they aren't scared to ask LOL I have had to do some shopping to fit the bump and my spreading hips (Lawd my hips spread when I'm pregnant). I'm only comfort in dresses so I have tons of maxi dresses and shrugs to wear them with. Other than, we are looking ok. I still can't wait to meet this little person in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment