Monday, July 14, 2014

17 weeks pregnant

How I'm feeling:
Good. Not too tired, not too stressed. Just good.

What I'm craving:
Macaroni and cheese and potato salad. I'm also craving Chipotle so I know what I will be having for lunch.

How I'm sleeping:
Much better and soundly. Although, I do keep having crazy vivid dreams about one of my favorite musicians, Dwele.

Thoughts:
I am in fully early nesting mode. Hubby and I spent the better part of Friday and Saturday cleaning out the garage and starting to move things around in the house. We got a lot done but we still have much to do. Then I found out that my in-laws will be coming to visit in 3 weeks so I need to get my house back in order.

I can't believe I'm almost half way through this pregnancy. I finally decided that I'm going to do a gender reveal party but it will only be for family. Since I'm having a huge baby shower (totally my mom and BFF's doing), I wanted to keep this small to just my family. We will send out formal announcements but for now, I want to share that moment with my family. We are still finalizing the date but it will be soon.

I have a doctor's appointment in two weeks and Hubby can finally make it. I made sure he scheduled time off work so that he can be there. He hasn't made a single appointment yet and I really want him to see his baby. I think we will also take baby boy with us too so he can see his sibling. This is just a really exciting time for us and I couldn't be happier.

I'm definitely feeling much better these days but we still have quite a ways to go. Baby Bean is fluttering and moving around all the time. The movements are definitely getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment