Tuesday, July 29, 2014

19 weeks pregnant


How I'm feeling:
Anxious and relieved. Big day today! My boss is finally back from maternity leave and I couldn't be happier to turn everything back over to her.

What I'm craving:
Pasta. I cooked dinner at my parent's house last night and made a pasta dish that I love, including homemade alfredo sauce. Everyone loved it.

How I'm sleeping:
Still pretty uncomfortable with sleeping. I can't seem to find a good position no matter what.

Thoughts:
19 weeks has gotten here quick! It's still hard to believe we are pretty much at the halfway point. Today is my anatomy scan and the day we will finally find out of this baby is a girl or boy. I am too geeked to focus on anything right now. Hubby is taking off work and will meet me at the doctor's office. I have to drink about 32 oz of water before the scan and manage to not pee somehow. We'll see how that goes.

My in-laws will arrive in town on Friday so I am going to spend the next few days cleaning up my house. Baby boy's birthday party is Saturday so I have tons to do for that. Really, I'm just coasting. Since the family will all be together, I plan to do a family night at my house Saturday night. We haven't all been together since our wedding and our parents get along really great. Which reminds me that we may need to stock up on some beer. Either way, I am looking forward to a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment